PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please meet all Segway tours at our office: 20 avenue Duquesne. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. Our tours operate at all weather conditions; we have rain ponchos available in our office. Every participant on the Segway Tour will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 40 kg (88 pounds) but not more than 120 kg (260 pounds). GoGoTours reserves the right to deny service to any person if such person seems to be of poor health, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or otherwise seems to be unfit for the tour.
RIDING WITH PREGNANT WOMEN AND CHILDREN
Children of all ages are allowed on the Segway tour with these limitations: children under the age of 8 will drive one segway only with an accompanying adult, children between ages 8 to 18 can drive the segway but must be accompanied on the tour by an adult or must have our waiver form signed in advance by an adult. To children under the age 2 is not recommended driving of Segway.
Due to the risk to the health of both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on the Segway Tours.
Personal information collected from you during the reservation process will only be used for the purpose of this website and will not be disclosed to a third party.
GoGoTours provider of Segway Tours will attempt to honor all requests for a date change more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour; however any changes to your scheduled tour made within 72 hours of the tour’s commencement may attract an additional fee. Information about your date change may be obtained by email at email@example.com.
GoGoTours provider of Segway Tours offers 100% refund if the reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour GoGoTours, provider of Segway Tours will not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours (3 days) of your scheduled tour. Information about your tour cancellation may be obtained by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices listed on GoGoTours., provider of Segway Tours website www.gogotours.fr are per person, unless otherwise specified. All prices are in EUR, other currency is not accepted.
1.This Agreement between you and provider of Segway Tours may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and GoGoTours., provider of Segway Tours.
2. GOGOTOURS, PROVIDER OF SEGWAY TOURS DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT AND SERVICES NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, GOGOTOURS, PROVIDER OF SEGWAY TOURS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT AND SERVICES, GOGTOURS, PROVIDER OF SEGWAY TOURS IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT AND SERVICE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOS.
3. By signing this agreement you agree to confirm to all laws and regulations of the French Republique. You agree and represent that you are not purchasing GoGoTours, provider of Segway Tours‘ products and services only for resale. Resale of GoGoTours provider of Segway Tour’s product and services to a third party is prohibited unless agreed to by GoGoTours provider of Segway Tours. GoGoTours, provider of Segway Tours has distinct terms and conditions conducting resale of its products and services by thirdparties.
4. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT, ANY SALES THERE UNDER, OR ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, COMMON LAW, AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND GOGOTOURS, PROVIDER OF SEGWAY TOURS arising from or relating to this agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this agreement, GOGOTOURS, PROVIDER OF SEGWAY TOURS is advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE FRENCH REPUBLIQUE, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
5. The products and services offered GOGOTOURS, provider of Segway Tours are valid as per the dates displayed at www.gogotours.fr GOGTOURS, provider of Segway Tours is not responsible or liable for any information other than it directly provides.
CONFIRMATION OF TAKING-OVER
By signing this document I declare that I completely understand all the instructions given to me during the safety briefing by the SEGWAY EXPERIENCE guide. I consider myself prepared in every way to securely handle the SEGWAY while taking the outlined tour. I affirm that I am taking this course at my own account and that I am solely liable and responsible for any harm that may befall myself or my personal belongings as a result of my operating the SEGWAY in a manner that is not in line with the regulations that were presented to me. I am taking full responsibility for any damage to the third person.If I have liability towards third person younger than 18 years, I am taking all the above mentionedresponsibilities on my behalf. Should I happen to damage the SEGWAY, I do hereby agree to settle a compensation of 400,-EUR to the guide in the GOGO SEGWAY office. I fully understand and agree with all the information above.
When you use our website, we must process information about you. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our website.
We realise that people are unsure about entering their personal details into websites via the Internet. Below, we explain what information we collect from you, how we use and process your information, who we transfer it to etc.
When this policy mentions “Go Go Tours,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Go Go Tours SARL, the company that is responsible for your information under this Data Policy (the “Data Controller”).
A) WHAT KINDS OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our website, including when you sign up for an account, subscribe to our newsletter, download trip notes or travel articles, make a comment in our forums or to our travel articles, update your user profile, make a booking, or create or share content, and message or communicate with other travellers or tour operators etc. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the location of a photo, the date of sign-up, or the date a file was created.
• When you sign up as a user:
When you manually sign-up as a user on our website we collect the following information from you: first name, last name, nationality, and your email address. You may furthermore provide additional information in your profile such as photo, date of birth etc.
When you sign-in via Facebook we collect your data from your public profile, including your name, profile photo, email address, nationality and other information provided by Facebook.
When you sign-in via Google+ we collect data from your Google+ profile, including your name, profile photo, email address, nationality and other information provided by Google+.
• When you make a booking
For us to process a booking for you, we collect some information from you. The information required may vary per booking, depending on which tour you wish to book, as it ultimately depends on what information our tour provider require to carry out the tour booked.
We always require your title, full name, date of birth, nationality, and your contact number. For certain Products that you book we may also require: your passport number, passport issue date, passport expiry date, height in centimeter, dietary requirements, medical conditions (only the ones relevant from a travel perspective), travel insurance provider, travel insurance reference number, travel insurance contact number, next of kin name, next of kin relationship, next of kin contact number or email address, and other relevant details.
In order to confirm booking of a Product on the website Gogotours.fr also require your credit or debit card details and perhaps other financial details. Please note that we only store 4 of the 16 digits of your credit card for security reasons. The remaining information is passed on to Sherlocks-LCL, the international and accredited payment gateway provider. We furthermore collect information about the Product purchase and transaction, including meta data such as IP location, time of making the booking and other information.
• Messaging with users
When you communicate with Go Go Tours or use the Go Go Tours messaging service to communicate with other users and tour companies, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide, including meta data. In such messages you could in theory provide information about your religious views, political views, or your health. This and other information (such as racial or ethnic origin, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership) could be subject to special protections under the laws of your country.
• When you provide provide trip notes, travel guides, e-newsletters or similar
When you subscribe to our newsletter, or download trip notes for a trip, or download a travel guide, travel article or similiar, we will collect and store your email address.
• Your usage
We collect information about how you use our website, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the suppliers or users you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you’re using and have last used Go Go Tours, and what travel articles, tour pages, and other content you view on Go Go Tours.
• Things others do and information they provide about you
We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use Bookmundi. This can include information about you, such as when others send a message to you.
• Device Information
As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with Go Go Tours, and we combine this information across different devices you use.
Information we obtain from these devices includes:
• Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, and browser type.
• Device operations: information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, e.g. mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
• Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, associated with the same device or account.
• Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, and IP address.
• Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
B) HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below and to provide and support the growth of Bookmundi. Here’s how:
• Provide, personalise, measure and improve Go Go Tours: We use the information we have to deliver our Products, including to measure and personalize features and content (including your tour, destinations, currency and activity display) and make suggestions for you (such as Products or travel articles you may be interested in or travel topics you may want to follow in our forums etc.) To create personalized Products that are unique and relevant to you, we use your past browsing data on Go Go Tours; how you use and interact with our Products, tour companies, and users; and your geographical location.
• Location-related information: We use your current location (via IP address) to show you Product information in your local currency, including showing you relevant Products and destinations, concerning your current location.
• Product research and development: We use the information we have to develop, test and improve Go Go Tours and its existing features, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features. We also use your information to share with other users on e.g. how many users are currently active in the Product you’re looking at, or if a user has recently booked a Product in a given destination or region.
• Provide measurement and analytics: We use the information we have to understand the usage of Go Go Tours better, to know how many people use it, and how they use it.
• Promote safety, integrity and security: We use the information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad user experiences, maintain the integrity of Go Go Tours, its Products, and data, and promote safety and security on Go Go Tours, and for all the data we collect.
C) HOW IS THE INFORMATION SHARED?
Upfront, we do not sell any of your information to anyone. Your information is shared with other parties in the following ways:
• Suppliers of Products:
We are required to communicate and share your information to the supplier with which you booked a Product so that the supplier knows your required booking information and when you will be starting your Product. We give your name, your nationality, your phone number, your email address, and other information provided, including all the information entered into the booking form, when making a booking, and other information collected post-booking, to the supplier. The supplier requires this information to process your tour. The supplier and other users will furthermore receive all the information that you pass to them via our messages and chat system inside Go Go Tours. All suppliers on whose behalf we facilitate bookings of Products have agreed to the Go Go Tours terms and conditions and accepted this Go Go Tours Data Policy.
• People and Suppliers that you share and communicate with:
The users and suppliers who you communicate with will receive all the information shared and communicated. In order to help and assist you, we furthermore share all this information with a few select Go Go Tours staff so that they can assist you better with your communication, existing or upcoming Product bookings. When you make an enquiry via Go Go Tours and respond back to e.g. a supplier via email, this information still goes through Go Go Tours and is shared with the supplier, via Go Go Tours, as well as the few select Go Go Tours staff.
• Public information:
Public information on Go Go Tours can in principle be seen by everybody, including if other people don’t have an account in Go Go Tours. This includes comments you make in our forums, comments to a travel article or blog post. We may furthermore share questions or concerns that you raised with Go Go Tours’s Customer Service, and provide an answer to such questions publicly, to better assist other users of Go Go Tours.
• Content others share or reshare about a page on which you’ve contributed some content:
When you post a comment, make a review, upload an image, or in any other way make some information publicly available on Go Go Tours, such information may be shared via Go Go Tours or other channels by other users.
Information about your active status:
When you’re logged in and on Go Go Tours other people will be able to see signals telling them that you’re active, or when you last used Go Go Tours, when they check your profile.
Apps, websites, and third-party integrations on or using Go Go Tours:
When you do a login with Facebook or Google+, they will know that you logged into Bookmundi, so this information is shared with Facebook and Google. Same applies if you do a social media share or like with a social media channel such as e.g. Facebook, Google+ or another third party platform.
If the ownership or control of all or part of Go Go Tours changes, we may transfer the information to the new owner.
Sharing with Third-Party Partners:
We share analytics and browsing data with third parties such as Google, Facebook, Hotjar and other third parties for marketing and analytics purposes, including improving Go Go Tours as a product. Most of this data is, however, only accessible on an aggregate manner.
Our auditors and other people may have access to some of your booking data, but merely from a legal perspective, e.g. when we’re having our accounts audited by an accredited auditor company.
Vendors and service providers:
We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Products are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
Law enforcement or legal requests:
We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests.
D) WHAT IS OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA?
We collect, use and share the data that we have in the ways described above:
• as necessary to fulfill our Go Go Tours
• consistent with your consent, which you may revoke at any time through the Go Go Tours profile page;
• as necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
• as necessary for our (or others’) legitimate interests, including our interests in providing an innovative, personalized, safe, and profitable travel service to our users and partners, unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of personal data.
E) HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS PROVIDED UNDER GDPR?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, edit, rectify, port and delete your data. You will be able to do such under your Go Go Tours profile page.
F) DATA RETENTION, ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION, AND DELETION
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services and Go Go Tours as a product.
This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
For all files submitted via Go Go Tours’s message system, we will delete any file with a storage time of 24 months or more.
If you decide to close your Go Go Tours account from your Go Go Tours profile page, we will deactivate your account and delete all your profile information. Please note, however, that we in our files may retain some information associated with your account and past transactions for purposes including backups, fraud prevention, dispute resolution, investigations, and compliance with legal requirements.
As a registered Go Go Tours user, you can modify your email subscription choices at any time on the Go Go Tours profile page. Please note, however, that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating to your Go Go Tours account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
G) HOW DO WE RESPOND TO LEGAL REQUESTS OR PREVENT HARM?
We want you to feel confident about using Go Go Tours, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your personal information between your system and ours, and between our system and those of the parties with whom we share sensitive information, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
You should be aware that where you link to another website from this website, that Go Go Tours has no control over that other website. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee that the controller of that website will respect your privacy in the same manner as Go Go TOurs.
We access, preserve and share your information with regulators, law enforcement or others:
• In response to a legal request, if we have a good-faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We can also respond to legal requests when we have a good-faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
• When we have a good-faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of the Products, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or Products), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity on and off Go Go Tour.
Go Go Tours is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible. People below 18 years old will not be able to make a tour booking.
H) HOW DO WE OPERATE AND TRANSFER DATA AS PART OF OUR GLOBAL SERVICES?
I) HOW WILL WE NOTIFY YOU OF ANY CHANGES MADE?
We may update our Data Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Data Policy on this page. You are advised to review this Data Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Data Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.